Muslim Influencer & Hindu Vlogger Use Youtube to Explain Religion | BBC Stories

she Syngman check I don't want any Ortiz long yes my friends the Monday lookbook is a thing a Monday is a price of worship ie a temple okay hi guys and welcome back to my channel hey what's up guys it's hardo yo and i'm back with me to

turn this into an argument about why you should be a vegetarian or why you should be a vegetarian i'm joe area ghazali also known I stayed up guys from just for hijabis just so your job is is for sisters me my older sister my two younger sisters there

is a large community of hijabis and Muslims online nowadays because we're trying to break the stereotype of you know Muslim women I just sat home cleaning and cooking I assume that you would all be second words we are contradicting what is on the news because when people were

just switching TV and they go on the news channel and they see these horrible things and then they click on their Instagram and they seem to get you out of it we are balancing it out it's not making it better so I started off as a vlogger or

youtuber all the way back in 2013 and I did this because I felt that there wasn't that much of a Gujarati or Hindu so kind of like angle out there all the content that was finding was about you know growing up Asian or brown even Leon these have

singing competitions in the Monday I'm not talking about x-factor or Pop Idol or Britain's Got Talent I'm talking about this I've done videos on vegetarianism what it's like being a part of the community at your local temple I think a lot of the times people confuse being Hindi

with it just general like Indian culture like more recently it's really sad to see that people seem to conflate like fascism and Hinduism and because of like the political situation I'm out in India but someone like myself who does like to talk about Hinduism it can be quite

lonely because there's not like a circle of us or a community this is the most hopeful video yeah this is what got our channel to blow is long yeah it's fine like I probably I feel like one of the things that I can do in the internet that

white people are watching like when they'd like trying to be like yeah we love him these love him these love Bollywood and I'm like okay others but if you show me this you have anything to do with my religion we are a team that control and control army

Nepali I think of it this way if the prophet salaallah alayhi wasallam somebody came to him and said to me rasullullah i'm feeling this way especially when islam people want you to apologize they want to get an apology from you for something for something someone else has done

Tara have you realized Tara whatever you see Tara what's worth think was loosing a Muslim did it's right what else I have like Hindi telling me that oh I'm a sellout because my idea of Hinduism is like a very like Western take on Hinduism but then at the

same time I have the opposite end of it as well like I have like people from the West saying oh you're falling for like like you know for like extreme in this philosophy feel like especially Islamic scene as well there's not enough support from the men because they

just feel like oh no you're a woman you should just be sharp and sit down I do want to look nice I do want to smell nice just because I want that does it make me less of a Muslim one is how Gujarati parents behave when you tell

them you're going out well you they wait so you're part staff at the door do you feel my pain [Music] initially in the beginning I did not want to disease you my sisters were like yeah but when I put myself out there and when I put the first

video I was like always like that bad and then good comments started to come through and then I started to realize Who I am what I like what I'm good at and it did kind of build my personality about Who I am even before I started youtubing the

fact that there was the internet and I could explore like what Hinduism is is what actually inspired me to do yeah if I didn't use the internet to explore this I don't feel like I would have seen comments coming in going on please me if you're honest a

mosque will always be relevant you know it's a safe space to go to sit down you know things that are being preached in the mosque might not be relevant nowadays they do need to start speaking about real-life problems they should do like Morris leave like how to write

CV the temple is actually in your heart and wherever you go but saying that I think what makes me really proud is that when I go to temples most of the volunteers are young mm-hmm and like that's happened recently the most surprising thing for me was the fact

that Chavarria knew so much about Hinduism and sometimes I can feel like people don't know very much or you know unless they've grown up with a Hindu friend I don't necessarily mix with people from different faiths in my day to day life to sit down with somebody from

another faith was very very interesting it was at one point like I was speaking to a mirror so yeah so I'm like um switch worth right now because I need to go [Music]

https://diigo.com/0hs6tx
http://damienkalm974.simplesite.com/446351070
https://penzu.com/p/eacc0a0f
https://zionuzwy590.shutterfly.com/26
https://diigo.com/0hs8vy
http://cristianwujq898.simplesite.com/446350325
https://penzu.com/p/1da30ce0
https://jaredbbhw398.shutterfly.com/27
https://diigo.com/0hs96d
http://rowandoki438.simplesite.com/446350431
https://penzu.com/p/b7b98cb3

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này